~help needed for bio student

Louis Eliopulos meo at southeast.net
Thu Mar 12 05:05:00 EST 1998

I desperately need any info you can give me on bacteria that may exist
on water fountains, whether harmful or not. Attached is a picture of a
culture which, in the center more than the fringes, shows the results of
placing a sample on agar. Any way to identify this or know any other
information at all?

Thanks,
Nick Eliopulos
HS Senior

Attachment Converted: "c:\progra~1\eudora\biofmod\attach\bac.bmp"
Moderators comment: I have tried to forward this message several times
including the attached file, but it was rejected every time. If you want to
see the nice photo, please write Dr. Eliopulos directly to have him send
you a copy.