Seeing info on Gr(+) biofilm physicochem structure

Dr. S. Shapiro toukie at
Thu Oct 15 07:19:01 EST 1998

Dear Colleagues;

	I have seen several references relating to the _physical_ structure of
biofilms formed by Gram-negative bacteria, such as Klebsiella or
Pseudomonas; but I haven't come across any corresponding articles for
Gram-positive bacteria, such as Streptococcus or Staphylococcus.  If you
know of any such references, I would be most grateful if you'd pass along
to me the relevant citations.

	Kindly address your responses to me _directly_ at

		toukie at

Thanks in advance to all responders.

S. Shapiro
toukie at