How do you create life?

Chan H. Chong jakechan at
Tue Sep 1 03:02:07 EST 1998

I am a freshman biology student, and I need to know what the possibility of
creating a single-celled life-form  is.

I need to know what is the most probable way of approaching it.  What
theories, chemical reactions, elements (beside Carbon, of course), bonds,
and physics are behind creating a mono-cellular life-form  in a synthetic

Any theory, hypothesis, or simple suggestion would be greatly thanked!

-Sharon Hunting