Biofilm thickness

Roberto Farina farina at
Wed Feb 17 09:26:40 EST 1999

I am involved in nitrate removal from underground water by reverse
osmosis in Italy .
I will be grateful for anyone`s help on the following.
I'm looking for a method to mesure the tickness of the biofilm on the
membrane if it is possible without removing the membrane from the pilot
I am also interested in microsensor for the mesure of pH, and "organic