Method of Quantification for biofilms.

Cindy MORRIS Cindy.Morris at
Fri Mar 26 03:02:06 EST 1999

Dear K. Matejka:
The technique that we recenly developed for quantifying biofilms associated
with leaf surfaces might be useful for you. The reference is:
Morris C.E., Monier J.M., Jacques M.A. 1998. A technique to quantify the
population size and composition of the biofilm component in communities of
bacteria in the phyllosphere. Applied and Environmental Microbiology

I would be willing to answer any questions that you have about this technique.
Cindy E. Morris
INRA - Station de Pathologie Vegetale
B.P. 94
84143 Montfavet, France