Fungal Biofilms

Kenneth McKeegan mckeegan at
Mon Nov 8 08:24:07 EST 1999

Dear Sir/Madame,
I am currently in the final six months of my Ph.D entitled "Chemical
signalling in fungal Biofilms" at the University of Manchester, UK, under
the supervision of Dr Peter Gilbert.
I would be grateful if you could send me more details on your
recently advertised Post Doctoral position for studying biofilm
formation in Candida albicans.
Yours Sincerely
Kenneth McKeegan
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of Manchester
United Kingdom