Architecture of Biofilms

Geoffrey Tolle gtolle at infinet.com
Wed Dec 13 22:11:45 EST 2000

      I've had an idea of doing a fairly simple educational game with
biofilms as the topic (a kind of build-your-own game). I'd like to find
some composition/architecture information on several (maybe up to 10)
types of biofilms. What organisms inhabit them. General ideas about
their structure. Can anyone suggest some sources for this type of
information? Thanks for the help.

Geoffrey Tolle

---