Hi

Steve Flint Steve.Flint at nzdri.org.nz
Thu Feb 3 14:51:29 EST 2000

Hi

freshwater biofilms, I am aware ofa group at Auckland University, New
Zealand that has studied biofilms in natural waterways. Dr Gillian Lewis
heads the group and Gretel Roberts, one of her students, will have
published in this area. The last Email address I have for Gretel is
g.roberts at auckland.ac.nz . You may wish to contact her for more information.

Regards

Steve Flint
NZ Dairy Research Institute