Montana Meeting - Evening Session

Ian Sutherland wishart at srv0.bio.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 04:19:19 EST 2000

Dear All, After discussions with Bill Costerton I have proposed an
eveing session at Big Sky on 'Synergistic, Competitive & Neutral
Biofilms and their Interactions with Antimicrobials'.  I would
envisage a small no. of people introducing their specific topics
within these themes with 5-10 mins talk then allow time for
extensive discussions. If you are going to Big Sky and wish to
contribute in this session please let me know. See you there!

Ian Sutherland.

Ian Sutherland
Institute of Cell & Molecular Biology
Rutherford Building, Kings Buildings,
Edinburgh University, EDINBURGH EH9 3JH Scotland.
---