Seeking references

Dr. S. Shapiro toukie at
Tue Aug 7 03:27:39 EST 2001

Dear Colleagues;

I am seeking comprehensive review articles and/or textbooks
devoted to the subject of animal models of human infectious
diseases, in particular rodent (rat, mouse, guinea pig) and rabbit
models of human infectious diseases. If anyone knows of any
such references, I would be most grateful to hear from you.

Kindly contact me _directly_ at

toukie at

because I don't often access this usegroup.
Thanks in advance to all responders,

S. Shapiro
toukie at