Jean Barbeau barbeauj at MEDENT.UMontreal.CA
Tue Jul 17 09:14:18 EST 2001

Hi Timothy,

When I was young I found that a good way to obtain a lot of protozoa
especially paramecium is to take water from a lake or a pound, to add hay or
may be other plant life, and to incubate it in the dark at room temperature
during several days.   Paramecium seems to concentrate around decaying

Try that! and good luck

Jean Barbeau, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director of graduate studies