assistance required

Jimmy.Walker at Jimmy.Walker at
Mon Mar 5 07:15:01 EST 2001

I am in the process of putting a company presentation together which deals
with the biodeterioration of functional fluids such as metal working fluids
etc. I was wondering if any of you had any amusing cartoon
drawings, photographs, diagrams etc that they could e.mail me so that I may
include them in my presentation.
If you could distribute this note to all the members then I would be
extremely grateful.
My e.mail address is DTheaker at