meeting announcement

Robert Palmer rjpalmer at
Tue Sep 25 08:12:03 EST 2001

On behalf of the organizers, I pass on the following information regarding
an upcoming biofilm-related meeting.

Biofilms in Infectious Disease.

This will be the first conference to specifically bring together basic
researchers and clinicians in the field of biofilm dependent pathogenesis.

The meeting will take place March 3-6, 2002 at the USC Wrigley Institute of
Environmental Studies on Santa Catalina Island, off the coast of Los
Angeles.  The size of the meeting will be small (<90 participants) to
encourage intimate interactions amongst participants.  We are planning on
26 speakers of which 11 have already been selected.  The remaining speaker
slots will be chosen based on the quality of merit of submitted abstracts.
All speakers will be fully compensated for travel and on-site meeting

Complete details can be found at the following URL:

Rob Palmer

Robert J. Palmer Jr., Ph.D.
Natl Inst Dental Craniofacial Res - Natl Insts Health
Oral Infection and Immunity Branch
Bldg 30, Room 308
30 Convent Drive
Bethesda MD 20892