ICAAC abstracts on CD

Dr. S. Shapiro toukie at zui.unizh.ch
Mon May 13 06:34:26 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

         I am trying to build a collection of ICAAC abstracts on CDs.
I am given to understand that ASM has published CDs containing
abstracts for all ICAAC meetings from 1995 onwards; however, only
the 1998+ CDs are still commercially available.  I should like to know
if anyone out there in Micro-Cyberspace has CDs of ICAAC abstracts
for the years 1995, 1996, and/or 1997 which they would be willing to
share or otherwise part with.

         Don't waste bandwidth; kindly reply to me DIRECTLY at

toukie at zui.unizh.ch

Thanks in advance to all rersponders,

S. Shapiro
toukie at zui.unizh.ch