Knut J. Egelie knut.egelie at
Tue May 28 04:55:45 EST 2002

Hi there!

We have just launched a great search engine and Internet gateway to online
science for scientists:

Try our Dynamic Search and we believe your search for science on the
internet will be much easier and relevant. Also if your looking for good
links related to your science our would like to find the email of a
colleague you should try:

Knut J.

Knut J. Egelie
Site manager