where best to post career openings?

Microbe microbe-remove at emailias.com
Sat Sep 4 16:40:33 EST 2004

Opinions on best places (in addition to ASM) to post microbiology career
opportunities?

We plan to start searching in October for a senior microbiologist with
specific expertise in antibiotic pharmacodynamics, susceptibility testing,
and resistance classification. We will have a second opening early in '05
for an experienced assay developer who has taken new products through
valiidation and diagnostic regulatory review.

Both positions will require hands-on skills as well as intellectual prowess.
Industry experience is a plus.

We're seeking team leaders to join our current scientific and technical
staff in commercializing an innovative new analytical platform. First
markets will be research and clinical diagnostics. Exciting biology and
applied science.

The career and financial upside is superb, a well-financed small company
with a startup culture but mature management (NOT a venture chaos deal).
Location -- Rocky Mountains.

Recommendations??

You can -remove from the email address for private reply.

Many thanks!