Studying Cyanobacterial and Diatom Biofilm

rajesh kausis at rediffmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:40:05 EST 2004

I want to start a study on biofilm formation by cyanobacteria and
diatoms. I want to use the fixed cell density for all the experiments,
like we do in case of bacterial biofilms. Since, many of these
autotrophs are filamentous, fixing the cell density is a problem for
me. Can someone help me to find a solution to get same cell density
from stock cultures for all experiments?
best regards
rajesh
---