congo red agar

worshipnonebutallah at worshipnonebutallah at
Mon Apr 11 07:44:44 EST 2005

could anyone tell me how are congo red agar plates made?

also, i'd appreciate it if someone could send me the following paper:

Freeman DJ,Falkiner FR,Keane CT. New method for detecting slime
production by coagulase-negative staphylococci. J Clin Pathol

i really need it and don't have access to it.

thanks in advance!