congo red agar

worshipnonebutallah at worshipnonebutallah at
Thu Apr 21 04:57:05 EST 2005

 > Their online archives do not go back that far. If you don't know
 > anyone with good access to the print journal, suggest you email the
 > authors.

This happens to be my problem presently. I don't know anyone who will
be ready to do this favour... and the author's email (or even airmail
address) is not there in the abstract.

This paper has been cited at many other places for a method for making
congo red agar plates. I hope I find someone who has access to the
hardcopy of this article~!