[Biofilms] Biofilms of concern to food industry hygiene

Kimondo Ndungu s25212992 at tuks.co.za
Thu Feb 16 10:01:27 EST 2006

Dear all,
 Could anyone send me or direct me to a link or a journal article that details
the mechanisms of attachment of bacterial biofilms to surfaces(food contact &
non-food contact).I am looking at pathogenic and spoilage bacteria biofilm  of
concern to food processing environment hygiene.

I am writing a paper and can't get the specific details.I am a masters student
at the university of Pretoria,South africa.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Kimondo Ndungu
Dept. of Food science