[Biofilms] pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm formation in lab

Gray, Diane via biofilms%40net.bio.net (by Diane.Gray from invitrogen.com)
Mon Feb 9 11:49:00 EST 2009

I recommend you contact the Center for Biofilm Engineering at Montana
State University. They have a number of helpful materials and resources
to help you get started.

Best regards,

Diane Gray

Diane R. Gray