Car Parking in Universities

DBK at aberystwyth.ac.uk DBK at aberystwyth.ac.uk
Fri Dec 15 18:52:56 EST 1989

I am engaged in a survey ('straw poll' might be more accurate) of the
relationship (if any) between UFC ratings and the fees charged to academics
for the pleasure of coming to work by car and parking in the grounds of their
Institutions. To make my survey easier, I shall confine the UFC ratings
to Depts of Biology or Biochemistry (or cognate). I should be grateful
to receive information on this from individual respondents, and will
then collate this. I will summarise the answer on the bboard, and will
seek to make the full data available e.g. in Nature or New Scientist.
In case I am deluged, I thank potential respondents in advance.
Kind regards,
Douglas Kell.