plant genome mapping

SCOLNIPA%ESVAX at dupont.com SCOLNIPA%ESVAX at dupont.com
Mon Apr 30 12:46:00 EST 1990

Dear colleague:

 I'm writing to request your help in identifying candidates for an
Arabidopsis molecular genetics position in our group.

 The individual should be experienced in the techniques and approaches of
molecular genetics to identify and clone genes that are known only by their
mutant phenotype.  The successful candidate must be capable of leading
research projects in Arabidopsis thaliana molecular genetics and engaging
in intramural and extramural collaborative research.  Candidates with
strong backgrounds in the molecular genetics of other model systems (i.e.
Drosophila, C. elegans, yeast) and who are willing to adopt Arabidopsis as
their system of choice are also encouraged to apply.

 For further information please contact:

 P. A. Scolnik
 SCOLNIPA%ESVAX at DUPONT.COM
 phone: 302-695-7035