West Afr. Med. J.

JRAMON at emduam51.bitnet JRAMON at emduam51.bitnet
Tue Apr 24 11:20:00 EST 1990

I'm posting this for a friend of mine who does not have access to the net.

They would like to get the instructions to authors for publication on a
journal named "WEST AFRICAN MEDICAL JOURNAL". Unfortunately this journal
is not received at our School of Medicine nor, I suspect, on our close
neighbourhood.

Hence, if anyone with access to this journal has a little time we would
greatly appreciate if you colud send us a copy of these submission norms
either by mail to me at

JRAMON at EMDUAM51.BITNET
or
JRAMON at UAMED.ES.BITNET

or to

        Dr. P. Penin Alegre
        Dpt. of Experimental Parasithology
        School of Medicine
        Univ. Autonoma, Madrid.
        C/ Arzobispo Morcillo, 4. Madrid - 28029. SPAIN

or either by fax to Dr. Penin Alegre at no. 315 00 75

        Thank you one and all very much and my apologies if I trashed
your mailbox with uninteresting stuff.

                J. R. Valverde
                Dpt. of Biochemistry
                School of Medicine