Oligos

JOHN NASH NUM208JN at NRCCAD.NRC.CA
Mon Apr 23 07:57:00 EST 1990

Hi there,

Actually, it is not a program for developing oligos.  I thought
that I'd better clarify that before I get lots of mail requesting
the prog, since the original message came from another BBoard

It is a program for calculating melting temperatures of oligonucleotides
between 14 and 80 bp in length, based on the formula in Maniatis 2ed(Sambrook).
More of a calculator!

I shall upload to the EMBL library as soon as I can.

     cheers,
     John,

     John H.E. Nash <bitnet/earn: NUM208JN at NRCCAD.NRC.CA >
     Division of Biological Sciences,
     National Research Council of Canada,
     Ottawa, Canada.