[Mike Kelly <kelly@presto.ig.com> : GenBank Management ]

Paul Gilna pgil%histone at LANL.GOV
Thu Aug 16 13:27:50 EST 1990

On behalf of Christian Burks and the GenBank staff here at Los Alamos I
wish to congratulate David Kristofferson and Julie Ryals on their new
appointments to the GenBank project; they don their mantles at an
exciting and productive time in the history of the project. We wish you
both success in your new roles and pledge our support in the continued
interaction between the two components of the project.

In the same spirit, I would like to offer congratulations to David
Benton; Dr. Watson and the Genome community have garnered a valuable
resource--we wish you well.

Paul Gilna
GenBank Biology Domain Leader
GenBank/LANL