Randy Bush news at m2xenix.psg.com
Fri Aug 24 11:48:53 EST 1990

For some weeks, we have been chasing a problem that bionet.* newsgroups being
gated to Usenet were not propagating.  We have discovered the cause, very
unusual Distribution: lines on almost all of the messages.

Please please use the "world" distribution.

Over here, distributions such as eunet, bionet, ... are utterly unrecognized.
On Usenet, distributions are geographic, i.e. world,na,usa,pnw,or,pdx for
world, North America, United States, Pacific NorthWest, Oregon, and Portland.

Thank you.

randy
--
..!{uunet,qiclab,intelhf}!m2xenix!news