GenBank curator program--update

Paul Gilna pgil%histone at LANL.GOV
Fri Aug 24 17:31:10 EST 1990

The following should have gone out with the reposting of the curator
program announcment, but may have gotten clobbered by some mail problems
we have been having--apologies if you have already seen this.

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From pgil Thu Aug 23 15:02:19 1990
From: pgil (Paul Gilna)
To: bionet-news at genbank.bio.net, genbank-bb at genbank.bio.net,
        nucall at genbank.bio.net
Subject: GenBank Curator Program Update
Cc: pgil

	A reposting of the curator announcment follows. We have had
	considerable interest expressed in the program, and have
	received preliminary notice on some exciting proposals. If
	readers of this message are putting together a proposal or are
	thinking about it, we would like to hear from you. You can send
	a quick description to pgil%histone at lanl.gov (or pgil%
	histone at lanl.bitnet).  Information received will be treated in
	confidence.

	The deadline for the pilot phase has been set at September 16.
	Only proposals received by this date will be considered for the
	pilot implementation. Proposals not chosen from this pool,
	together with proposals received after September 16 will be
	considered for implementation in the second phase.

	Paul Gilna
	Biology Domain Leader
	GenBank/LANL

----- End Included Message -----