Codon tables wanted

Don Gilbert GilbertD at IUBio.Bio.Indiana.Edu
Fri Feb 16 12:10:12 EST 1990

I am looking for codon frequency tables, used to translate between
nucleotides and amino acids, for various groups of organisms.  I have one
for Ecoli (supplied with GCG software) and one for Drosophila (from M.
Ashburner).  I would like to find ones for Yeast and Mammals and any other
useful groups.
        Thanks,  Don

Don Gilbert  biocomputing office  / archive for
gilbertd at   / molecular & general biology
biology dept., indiana univ.,   / ftp
bloomington, in 47405, usa     / ( user anonymous