["Donald Parsons (518)474-7047 dfp10@uacsc2.albany.edu" <DFP10@ALBNYVM1> : MEDICAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS ]

Eliot Lear lear at TURBO.BIO.NET
Tue Jan 16 20:15:37 EST 1990

Please pass along.

--Begin Forwarded Message--

Date:         Mon, 15 Jan 90 16:23:11 EST
From: Donald Parsons <dfp10 at uacsc2.albany.edu>
Subject:      MEDICAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS

I would appreciate it if you could distribute this. Thanks  Don

I am setting up a committee to investigate the usefulness of a net for
heads of medical groups and also medical research Labs. I probably have
the list for USA but I need to learn about nets, groups and lists in
Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Eastern bloc, Asia and Africa.
 thanks for any help. Don

Donald F. Parsons MD. PhD, Wadsworth Center Labs. & Res., NY State Dept Health,
Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12201. (518) 474-7047.
150 Mosher Rd, Delmar, NY 12054.      (518) 439-0049.
Bitnet: dfp10 at albnyvm1. Internet: dfp10 at uacsc2.albany.edu. Compuserve:71777,212

--End Forwarded Message--