UH Genbank server update

Dan Davison davison at UHNIX2.UH.EDU
Sat Jan 6 16:05:17 EST 1990

The University of Houston Genbank server has been updated and now
contains the Bio-matrix archive-server files, the molecular-evolution
discussion list archives, and Dos, Unix, Mac, and VMS software.

The help and index files have been edited and should now be less
confusing.  A problem with sending GenBank(tm) index files has been
corrected. Please send any problems or questions about the server to
davison at uh.edu (internet) or DAVISON at UHOU (bitnet).

Work has begun on automatic updates of the GenBank database as
supplied daily by GenBank.  These files are not yet available, though.
If you have an urgent need contact me or send e-mail directly to
GenBank at genbank at genbank.bio.net for update information.

dan davison
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU
myself.