Fractal Information Wanted

David A. Lesle lesle at NCoast.ORG
Thu Jan 25 14:51:11 EST 1990

I have a friend with no access to UseNet looking for information
on the following topic:

	Use of fractal equations in chemistry and/or physics
	to describe molecular motion, conformation, interactions
	and gelation phenomena.

Any pointers to relevant journal articles or books are much appreciated.

Please respond via E-Mail only.  I don't read these newsgroups regularly.

David Lesle              CLEVELAND AREA-AMIGA USERS' GROUP (CA-AUG)
ncoast!lesle             (216) 292-4404 (BBS)