request for information

Mary Lamb marylamb at milton.u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 11 13:21:35 EST 1990

We'd like to obtain a program for identifying possible
secondary structure in primers for the polymerase chain
reaction.  We have seen reference to something called
"Circles and Squiggles" (or v. v.) from the University
of Wisconsin.  We are willing to buy this, but we
need information on the correct name, how to order, etc.
I'd appreciate e-mail replies to marylamb at u.washington.edu
or replies by U. S. Post to Dr. M. M. Lamb, Department of
Zoology NJ-15, University of Washington, Seattle WA 98195.
(telephone 206-543-0460; fax 206-543-3041)