My apologies

Fri Jul 6 12:29:43 EST 1990

I was a bit strong in one of my statements the other day when I
mentioned that no prominent biologists use the network.  I know for a
fact that some do, but was trying to state this in a "tongue-in check"
fashion since this statement has been made to me before *by* prominent
biologists.  I did get a response from a few people 8-) which is why
this apology is going out.  Sorry if anyone took this the wrong way
due to my totally unclear attempt at wry humor which obviously crashed
on the rocks.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson