BIONEWS readership survey update

Tue Jun 19 23:29:42 EST 1990

It's going on a month now since I started the BIONEWS readership
survey and I have received a total of 527 responses to date.  I will
continue to collect responses for about one more week.  Please reply
if you see this message and HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY RESPONDED.  The final
mail header listing will be filtered to remove duplicate votes so only
one reply is registered anyway.

To respond, mail to either survey at genbank.bio.net or to one of the
following:

Address					Location	Network
-------					--------	-------
biovote at irlearn.ucd.ie			Ireland		EARN/BITNET
biovote at uk.ac.daresbury			U.K.		JANET
biovote at bmc.uu.se			Sweden		Internet
biovote at genbank.bio.net			U.S.A. 		Internet/BITNET

You need not say anything in your message; all I need is your mail
header so the message can be blank.

Thanks again to all of you who have shown your support for BIOSCI and
my thanks in advance to those of you who see this and reply in the
near future.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank On-line Service Manager