Summer GOS membership special!!!

Fri Jun 29 19:18:14 EST 1990

As part of our summer membership drive we are offering a special
incentive to those who either open a new account or renew their
existing GenBank On-line Service (GOS) account.  If we receive your
completed application form with purchase order or payment ***before
August 1, 1990***, we will extend your account renewal date by ***two
extra months***.  This gives you 14 months to access GOS instead of
the usual 12.  The offer also applies to existing GOS subscribers who
renew their accounts early to take advantage of the two extra months
of access.

Also remember that it is now possible to share the cost of a GOS
account with other users (although one individual must still be named
as the responsible party for subscription fee payment and monitoring
of the account).

If you need an application for a new account, please send your regular
mailing address to:

                         gos at genbank.bio.net

If you need to renew or desire further information, please call
GenBank at 415-962-7364.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank On-line Service Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net

Disclaimer:  For those of you who may wonder about such things, this is
not "commercial" advertising.  GOS is funded by the National
Institutes of Health, and GOS account fees go only to cover the costs
of providing the service to our users.