can't print Common Feature Table Definition

Don Gilbert gilbertd at silver.ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Jun 1 12:11:50 EST 1990

In article <9006011628.AA02326 at theory.BCHS.UH.EDU> dbd at THEORY.BCHS.UH.EDU (Dan Davison) writes:
>The Common Feature Table Definition postscript file will not print on
>our Postscript printers-DEC Scriptwriters in this case.  The reason
>is when the document was composed in MicroSloth Word the following
>Apple-specific command set was used:
>
>%%IncludeProcSet: "(AppleDict md)" 60 0
>
>Does anyone have either a substitute for this command set or know
>of some way to get a file with this requirement printed on a non-Apple
>printer?
>
>Thanks,
>
>dan davison
>davison at uh.edu

Fetch the file LASERPREP-DEC.PS from Iubio archive and prepend it to the
mac postscript file you have, or just send to printer first.  I use the
vms print command as
   $ print/que=laser$que  laserprep-dec.ps + myfile.ps

This laserprep-dec.ps file is found in directory [archive.util.vms],
after anonymous ftp to iubio.bio.indiana.edu

		-- Don

Don.Gilbert at Iubio.Bio.Indiana.Edu
biocomputing office, indiana univ., bloomington, in 47405, usa