hybridization incubators

mulligan at kean.ucs.mun.ca mulligan at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Fri Mar 2 14:15:00 EST 1990

I am interested in purchasing a hybridization incubator for doing
Southerns and Northerns rather than using waterbaths and I wanted to
find out whether any readers of this group have had any experience
of these instruments and whether they can recommend using them over
using waterbaths.

I have also been told that there is a company in Germany that makes
them (I only know of Robbins Scientific in the US) and which may
have more than one model.  If anyone can give me any information on
the German company (their address, model nos, even prices) I would
appreciate hearing from you.

        Martin Mulligan
        Dept. of Biochemistry
        Memorial University of Newfoundland