PROSITE address.

harper at cc.helsinki.fi harper at cc.helsinki.fi
Fri Mar 9 04:32:25 EST 1990

In article <Mar.8.09.37.09.1990.2074 at genbank.BIO.NET>, kristoff at genbank.BIO.NET (David Kristofferson) writes:
>If you want to
> subscribe to the PROSITE newsgroup, send your request to
>
> bairoch at cgecmu51.bitnet

Amos has set up a special mailbox for handling PROSITE.
Perhaps he wants to keep his mailbox clear for other matters.
PROSITE is distributed from PROSITE at CGECMU51.BITNET
So perhaps that might be the most useful address to send requests to.
I was able to reach him at the PROSITE at CGECMU51.BITNET address and
receive a reply from there.

-=ROB=-