e-microscope price

suleyman aydin D31%TRANAVM1 at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Wed Nov 21 16:13:51 EST 1990

        Dear Friends,
     I had asked to methods at irlearn  this before, but could not get any
  reply yet.  For the Biosci bBoard, excuses for duplication.

I need to have Electron Microscopy (SEM) and (Tem) prices nowadays..
Also what may be the flourescent attachment price for these microscopes?

  Any help or info greatly appreciated..

      suleyman AYDIN (biologist)
%% medicinal plants res. ctr., %%  E-mail:                                %%
%% univ. anatolia, tepebasi -  %%  d31 at TRanaVM1.Bitnet                    %%
%% eskisehir / Turkei          %%  d31%TRanaVM1 at Cunyvm.cuny.edu Internet  %%

           ~~~~~ suleyman the developing ~~~~~