Plasmid Drawing

Jaime Arenas arenas at citiago.bitnet
Wed Oct 24 00:41:08 EST 1990

> Could someone tell me if there exists a GOOD plasmid drawing program for
> the IBM PC or clone.  (shareware or otherwise)

There is at least one plasmid drawing program in the file server at embl.
To begin, send the command : DIR DOS_SOFTWARE
                        to : NETSERV at EMBL.BITNET

Also the command HELP will help.  Only one command per line in a mail
message with no subject.

Good luck

Jaime Arenas, Ph.D.                       There is no places,
Division of Biology 147-75                there is beginnings and ends,
CALTECH                                   but nothing is ever forgotten.
Pasadena, CA 91125

ARENAS at IAGO.CALTECH.EDU                  (NO, there are no misspellings)