(none)

GENTILE MICHELA IQ83857%UDLAPVMS at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Wed Oct 17 12:05:00 EST 1990

Dear Chemical workers,
We are working in a research team in chemistry of natural products from
BASIDIOMYCETES at the University of the Americas and we would like to
contact some people who is working in this area or any another kind  of
investigations in ORGANIC CHEMISTRY.

Thank you for your cooperation and we hope that this mail don't create
some problem to you.

                                        Sincerely

                                Michela Gentile  IE83858 at UDLAPVMS
                                        &
                                Erick Bandala

                                Department of Chemisty of the
                                University of the Americas.
Note: this mail has been sent to you after that the local postmaster
have checked it and revised its content.