networkers wanted

DRITTNER%ALBNYVMS at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU DRITTNER%ALBNYVMS at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Sat Oct 6 00:03:00 EST 1990

Hi, I'm finishing up a book on using online resourceds
for the environmental/scientific community.  I want to sprinkle
throughout the book stories bout folks who have used online services
like BITNET, etc, successfully.  Could be for forming work groups,
alliances, in some way shopwing that this form of networking can
work globally.  Thanks
BTW, the faster the better, I am under tight deadlines (naturally).
don rittner
HARDCOPY News Service
MUG News Service
drittner at albnyvms.BITNET