Request for news feeds: DFW.general & Houston.general

Paul Wiersema paulw at
Fri Oct 19 08:37:17 EST 1990

Would someone out there in NET-land be so kind as to periodically forward
the DFW and Houston .general news feeds to me.  We don't get them here at
Intergraph.  It might be better to email me first so hundreds of you nice
netters don't clog up ingr's net.

Thanks in advance,

  Paul 'Just-trying-to-keep-in-touch-with-the-south-western-world' Wiersema
  ..!uunet!ingr!b17c!dankw!paul (UUCP)
   b17c!dankw!paul at (Internet)
| Intergraph Corporation              |  If my opinions were anyone else's,   |
| One Madison Industrial Park         |  one of us would end up paying *big*  |
| Huntsville, Alabama                 |  royalites.                    -pcw   |