Physiology

Brendan Mahony brendan at batserver.cs.uq.oz.au
Thu Sep 20 00:08:42 EST 1990

Hi! I've just started working in the physiology area, with a background
in Maths and Physics. I'm looking for some guide as to the best
places to look for information on the autonomic nervous system, (that
being the main area I'm interested in) and, also, on image analysis.

Clare Mahony
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
University of Queensland, Australia
brendan at batserver.cs.uq.oz.au
Brendan Mahony                   | brendan at batserver.cs.uq.oz
Department of Computer Science   | heretic: someone who disgrees with you
University of Queensland         | about something neither of you knows
Australia                        | anything about.