Information about USENET

Fri Sep 21 13:03:43 EST 1990

I had some queries about USENET today after my lengthy message of
yesterday.  I would recommend the following books for those who would
like additional info:

B. Anderson, B. Costales, and H. H. Henderson. UNIX Communications.
(1987) The Waite Group. Howard Sams & Co.  Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.

G. Todino, T. O'Reillly, and D. Doughtery. Using UUCP and USENET.
(1987) A Nutshell Handbook.  O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.  Newton,
Massachusetts, USA.

Finally for those more technically oriented there is a companion to
the second reference above:

G. Todino, T. O'Reillly, and D. Doughtery. Managing UUCP and USENET.
(1987) A Nutshell Handbook.  O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.  Newton,
Massachusetts, USA.

Hope this helps for starters.  I am sure others out there in netland
may have additional references.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager