Sloan Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowships in Molecular Evolution

Dan Davison dbd at THEORY.BCHS.UH.EDU
Thu Apr 25 17:17:53 EST 1991

        [I received this notice today...dbd]

        Alfred P. Sloan Foundation

        Postdoctoral Fellowships in Molecular Studies of Evolution

        The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation is pleased to announce the fifth year
        of its postdoctoral research awards program for scientists interested
        in molecular studies of evolution.

        Up to 10 awards for up to 2 years of work at a department or
        laboratory in the US or Canada.  Stipend: $25,000, inclusive of
        benefits, $10,000 per year to sponsoring lab or department [...]

        Eligibility -- Ph.D. earned within the past 5 years or expected by
        September 1992 in molecular biology, evolutionary biology or closely
        related discipline.

        Deadline: Sept. 6, 1991

        [For further information contact:
        Dr. Michael S. Teitelbaum