Sloan Foundation Sabbiatical Supplement Awards

Dan Davison dbd at THEORY.BCHS.UH.EDU
Thu Apr 25 17:16:43 EST 1991

        [This is excerpted from an announcement I recently received - dbd]

        Alfred P. Sloan Foundation

        Sabbatical Supplement Awards in Molecular Studies of Evolution
        1992-1993

        The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation is pleased to announce the availability
        of sabbatical supplement awards in molecular studies of evolution.
        The intention of these awards is to provide outstanding molecular
        biologists and evolutionary biologists with an opportunity to broaden
        their scientific research by developing the interdisciplinary skills
        necessary for the application of molecular methods to the study of
        evolution.

        Successful applicants would be expected to demonstrate that they will
        be making a transition from past research to a new interdisciplinary
        emphasis.

        Deadline: June 28, 1991

        [For full information contact:

        Dr. Michael S. Teitelbaum