Cambridge crystalographic database

flack at sc2a.unige.ch flack at sc2a.unige.ch
Fri Apr 26 02:13:30 EST 1991

In article <1991Apr24.194548.16915 at phri.nyu.edu>, roy at alanine.phri.nyu.edu (Roy Smith) writes:

> 	I've been asked to find out whatever I can about the Cambridge
> crystalographic database.  A researcher here wants to get some sugar
> structures contained therein.  I need to find out who maintains the
> database, and how you go about accessing it, or getting a copy of it to use
> here.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> --
  In the USA the CSD is distributed by the Medical Foundation in Buffalo to
the academic user community. Version 4 is distributed on 1/2 tape at 6250 or
TK 50's for VAX/VMS.
  The cost of tape distribution and support for user services provided at the
Medical Foundation at Buffalo will be US$850.- for 1991. For further
information you have to contact: William L. Duax, Medical Foundation of
Buffalo, Inc., 73 High Street, Buffalo, NY 14203. Telephone: 716-856-9600.
I don't think I have an e-mail for Duax.
If you want information from Cambridge UK directly you can get Frank Allen
by e-mail on FHA1 at phoenix.cambridge.ac.uk

   H. D. Flack

   Laboratoire de Cristallographie       !  Telephone     [+[41] 22] 702 62 49
   University of Geneva                  !  Telefax       [+[41] 22] 781 21 92
   24 quai Ernest-Ansermet               !  Telex         ch-42 11 59 siad
   CH-1211 Geneve 4                      !  e-mail        flack at sc2a.unige.ch
   Switzerland                           !