Women's Computer Aided Biomonitor

Brian Mark Yarow byarow at rucs2.sunlab.cs.runet.edu
Fri Apr 12 09:58:05 EST 1991

    O.K, O.K.---  I'm sorry.  That's what I get for not paying attention to what news
groups my response is posted.  I read the posting in alt.sex, where mindless
rhetoric (although often not apreciated) is not uncommon.  I did not mean for it to
be slanderous, but it only reflected my frustation with my girlfriend at the time.
After reading some of the responses in my mail box that came from subscribers to
soc.women and bionet.followup, I feel like the lowest possible vermin on earth.
                                     My apologies,
                                     Brian Yarow